- By sending a request from the online form for the provision of products or services, the user confirms that he understands the conditions of personal data protection, that he expresses his consent to their wording and that he accepts them in full.
- The provider is the controller of users' personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC. on the Protection of Personal Data) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”). The Provider undertakes to process personal data in accordance with legal regulations, in particular GDPR.
- Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Upon request, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing (name and address, contact). The purpose of processing personal data is to settle the user's request and exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Provider and the User. The purpose of personal data processing is also to send business messages and perform other marketing activities. The legal reason for the processing of personal data is the performance of the contract pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR, fulfillment of the legal obligation of the administrator pursuant to Art. c) GDPR and the legitimate interest of the Provider according to Art. 6 par. 1 let. f) GDPR. The legitimate interest of the Provider is the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
- The Provider stores the user's personal data for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Provider and the User and the exercise of claims arising from these contractual relationships. After that, the data will be deleted.
All personal data is processed in a lawful and transparent manner and only adequate, relevant and necessary data in relation to the purpose of processing are required.
- The user has the right to request from the provider access to his personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR, correction of personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR. The user has the right to delete personal data according to Article 17, paragraph 1, letter a), and c) to f) GDPR. Furthermore, the user has the right to object to the processing according to Article 21 of the GDPR and the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- The user has the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if he believes that his right to personal data protection has been violated. The user is not obliged to provide personal data. However, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for:
a) for the conclusion and performance of the contract
b) sending an offer or price calculation
c) providing answers to the user's question
Without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to perform the above-mentioned actions by the provider.
There is no automatic individual decision-making by the Provider in the sense of No. 22 GDPR.
Notice of a commercial message
- Interested in using the Provider's services by filling out the contact form:
a) He agrees to the use of his personal data for the purposes of electronic sending of commercial messages, advertising materials, direct sales, market research and direct product offers by the Provider.
b) It declares that it does not consider the sending of information to be unsolicited advertising within the meaning of Act no. No. 40/1995 Coll. as amended, as the user is sending information in connection with § 7 of Act. No. 480/2004 Coll. expressly agrees.
- The user may revoke the consent pursuant to this paragraph at any time in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cookie is a short text file that a visited website sends to your browser. Allows the site to record information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. This may make the next visit to the site easier and more productive. Cookies are important. Without them, browsing the web would be much more complicated.
- Cookies can be stored on your computer for various lengths of time. Some cookies are limited by the duration of the session (so-called session or "session cookies"). This means that they only exist as long as the web browser is running, and are automatically deleted when you close it. Other cookies are persistent (so-called "persistent cookies"). These cookies remain in the web browser even after its termination until a specified date, or until they are manually deleted by the user. According to these cookies, the user's computer can be identified when the web browser is restarted and the Internet is browsed. In no case will cookies affect the technical use of your computer and do not contain viruses.
- Cookie Rejection
Alternatively, they can use a third-party tool, such as http://www.youronlinechoices.com/cz/vase-volby
The user agrees to these conditions by checking the consent via the online form. By checking the consent, the user expresses that he has read these conditions, that he expresses his consent to them and that he accepts them in full.
The Provider is entitled to change these conditions. The Provider is obliged to publish a new version of the conditions on its website without undue delay.
Contact details of the Provider in matters concerning these conditions: +420 387 240 910, email@example.com
These conditions take effect on 10.8.2020.